Monday, June 4, 2007

We Are Family!!














For my grandfather(Papa)'s 91st birthday he came in town from Michigan and my aunt, uncle & cousins flew in from the East Coast to celebrate. It was also the same time as my other aunt's birthday so we made it a big birthday celebration with dinner at MK followed by dessert featuring cakes from Bittersweet at the new studio. I had it all set up and everyone knew ahead of time that we would be taking formal pics. Of course, I couldn't take the pictures with me in it and I wish someone would have noticed the funny thing my sister's hair was doing, but oh well, what can you do. I simply love the picture of my cousin Stephen teasing his sister Erica like they're little kids again. Having grown up close to them it's always special when we get together and we always have a blast.
Enjoy the pics!(we missed you Zach & Jo!)

No comments: