Sunday, June 24, 2007

Courney's BBQ

















On a lovely memorial day weekend Craig and I had a day of BBQs planned for Sunday and were just preparing for a fun afternoon when I got a surprise phone call. It was one of my old college roommates, Lindsey. I hadn't seen her in years until this past October and we had an awesome time. She wanted to know if we were coming to Courtney's later and we told her that it was first on our list. When we were arrived we were giggling sorority sisters with Courtney, also in our pledge class. Yup, that's right, I was a sorority girl and I met amazing women who continue to amaze me. Courtney's parents were there enjoying themselves with the rest of us. It was great and we hated to leave but we had another BBQ to go so we decided to make plans to hang out the following evening.
Enjoy the pics.

No comments: