Monday, June 4, 2007

Joshua Tree





















My super duper sister decided that instead of getting me some gift I may return for my 30th birthday she would treat us to a weekend at a spa in Palm Springs. On our way back we would hit Joshua Tree since it was close to where we were staying. My Canon 20D was still under repair and my allegiance toward them had been shot so I splurged on the Nikon D200 since I refused to go to Joshua Tree without a big girl camera. Well, our planning sucked and we only had a few minutes in Joshua Tree since I had a plane to catch. We could only stop once so I was mostly shooting out of the car while my sister drove. It was a balmy 36 degrees(freezing) and there was snow on the ground. Most of the weekend hadn't been much better with a high of 50 degrees but that didn't stop us as we sat in the hot tub and the waiters brought our drinks while wearing mittens and parkas. All in all it was a great sister weekend and I hope I can do something like that for my sis when she turns 30. Love ya Michelle!
Enjoy the pics.

No comments: