Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Terson Girls











Julie was my first friend to have a baby. What a shame it took me 3 years to get her to set aside time to shoot her children. We started her oldest, Jazmine, off in her flapper outfit that our friend Sara had given her. Jazmine proceeded to "tap dance" all over the studio, she was a girl in motion. Then I did her second child, Jordanna, in an adorable blue dress in my favorite chair. We then changed the girls, a few fights insued, pretzels were eaten and stolen, and a few more fights. By the time we got everyone into the same outfit for the group shot the energy and patience of the girls was gone. I simply had to include this picture that shows just how perfectly Julie and I lost control of the situation. Next time I would do one day of group shots and one day of individuals. I'm sure my attention span wasn't terrific at 1 or 3 years of age.
Enjoy the pics!!

No comments: