Monday, June 4, 2007

Mooooooooooooo!!




















So I had this fun gig with a great photographer where we had to go out to a dairy farm to shoot a fresh cow for an ad for Pfizer. My job during this shoot was to custom cut post-it notes so their size worked with the cow and made the notes readable, and stick them to the cow. We had a great January Chicago day for this shoot and I had so many layers on I didn't pee because it was too hard to strip down. Only a week earlier I had purchased my new camera so while the photographer was in a helicopter with his assistant to get some ariel shots I had a chance to shoot around our location. This was such a rarity b/c usually I'm working from the minute I arrive to the minute we leave barely having time to pee.
Enjoy the pics.

No comments: