Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday













I'm definitely one of those people who believe in energies and during this point I could feel Michelle's energy from her beach house in La Jolla to my condo in Chicago, and she definitely needed her sister. Some photographers I admire take their camera to their dark moments, their difficult places, I always have trouble doing that. During our drive to Chicago a few weeks later I didn't even take it out of it's case. I just knew that neither one of us wanted documentation of that drive. We were there, we know how it went, and we made it in plenty of time. Here are images from the last time I hung out with Michelle and her puppy Millhouse in La Jolla. The man with the smile is Vahik, the sweet man who makes the best coffee ever!

2 comments:

DP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.