Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Manhattan Beach, CA











My very good girlfriend Julie won a trip for 2 to Manhattan Beach and was begging me to come along. Knowing how low my cash flow was I didn't think I could do it, but we made a deal and all I had to pay was for my plane ticket and incidentals. Lodging was free and with the right crowd, drinks were free too! We had a wonderful time shopping, I introduced Julie to fish tacos, we ate a huge thing of cotton candy and watched the sunset off the peer. Plus, I was only 2 hours away from my sister in San Diego so I was going to head there next. At Wahoo's I got a little obsessed with the decor but also with the different people coming in and out. In workout gear, in no gear, on their cell phones, in bikinis, without most of their clothing...go to love the West Coast! Enjoy!

No comments: