Monday, July 27, 2009

Papa's 93-Part 1













I love this family tradition of gathering in Michigan for every one of my grandfather's birthdays. Of course it would have been a little easier if Michelle and I hadn't gotten home the Wednesday night before after 3 days on the road from San Diego to Chicago. Her expression here says everything. And since Michelle had moved home that means that her puppy, Millhouse, would also be attending the celebrations. With McKinley and Sadie as well my uncles quickly dubbed the event, "Three Dog Night" and many renditions of Jeremiah were sung. We also got to meet Adam's girlfriend(and now fiance-woo hoo), and marveled how Ben and Leanne were able to juggle law school work and the event. I do think the picture of Craig on Papa's couch clearly illustrates that he makes himself at home there everytime we come. Enjoy!

No comments: