Monday, April 13, 2009

Rosh Hashanah





















For the Jewish New Year this year my cousins came in town from New York and New Jersey, along with my Aunt Lois, Uncle Larry, and my Papa who arrived from Michigan to celebrate the holiday with us. We've decided that we will make it an annual tradition to enjoy these high holidays together, switching off between Chicago and New Jersey each year. Friends also joined us for the holidays, The Cohens and the Hoffmans who are always a part of our family gatherings, and my Aunt Rochelle who had been living in Chicago while we were still living in New Jersey. I just love how all the men are basically wearing the same outfit and three generation of Cohen girls, Lynn, Jessie and Lynn's mom looking lovely for the holiday. Enjoy the pics!!

No comments: