Monday, April 2, 2007

Baby Henry







After I spent the night hanging out at a party thrown by my neighbors I met this fabulous woman named Rebeccah. It was probably her huge pregnant belly, her Jewish curly hair or the big tatoo on her arm that drew me to her. She was working on a film about her brother who has ALS titled, "Indestructible." We exchanged numbers and promised to keep in touch but was I surprised when she called me a couple of days later about donating my photography services to help raise money for the film. Of course I said "no problem" and ran around trying to put a very cool and official looking brochuere together. Well, my neighbors ended up purchasing the gift basket that had my photo session in it and gave it to Rebeccah as a gift since she and her husband were expecting a baby. Two weeks after Henry was born he came in for his first photo session. Here's hoping it isn't the last. Enjoy!

No comments: