Monday, April 2, 2007

AJC September 2006











While my husband was cold calling in sales he came across a familiar name, Emily Soloff, who worked for the American Jewish Committee. Turns out she was more interested in what I was selling, my photography. I've just completed my 4th event for the AJC and love every minute. I'm recognizing more of the faces and the speakers and honorees are people who are outstanding in their fields and in their lives. This dinner's honoree was Maynard Wishner, a very prominent face and name all throughout Chicago and the entire Jewish community. He also used to live next to my husband's grandparents before they moved to the suburbs and regularly graced his hand with candy. If you haven't heard of Mr. Wishner, google him, it's definitely worth your time. Enjoy!

No comments: