Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Hara Family












My old friend from high school brought in his wife Betsy and their twins for a portrait session at the studio. I was in awe of how together this husband and wife team had to be, what great senses of humor they had to have in order to get through the 2 hour shoot, let alone everything else I'm guessing. When one was running here, the other was running there, and of course they've learned from watching Daddy that sometimes the chaos must stop for that important phone call. My favorite 2 shots together are the parents on the floor with each kid on their backs, a great shot for about 2 seconds and then the next seconds chaos in sued and we all just cracked up. I know I was exhausted at the end of the shoot, I can't imagine how tired Noel and Betsy must be on a daily basis. Enjoy!

No comments: