Saturday, May 10, 2008

Girl Scout Tribute to Achievement Dinner
















The relationship began for this event, 4 years ago. Now I've come to recognize the girls, watch them grow up, and have become a familiar fixture in the event. My contact has left but I hope the relationship continues and they keep adding more and more events to my roster. This year, newscaster, Theresa Gutierrez was the MC of the event. You'd think an Emmy winning newscaster would know better than to ramble on about how her life was better because she wasn't allowed into the girl scouts (she was too young and needed to be a brownie). It was definitely embarrassing but the girls were cute as always as they hustled cookies and tried to get people to sponsor them for camp. Dessert was brought to everyone by Sara Lee and I snapped a pic of the cake and the CEO, Brenda Barnes. Enjoy!

No comments: