Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Party











This year marked the 7th annual pumpkin carving party that Craig and I have hosted. Some things have changed; I cooked a lot more, no one ordered pizza, we neglected the seeds. Some things stay the same; our out of this world you'd swear it had meat in it veggie chilli, there was themed Halloween music playing, Damien had the biggest pumpkin. This year we decided to invite my parents to the fiesta, I guess that means we're getting old and even though we tried to make the party kid friendly only one little one showed up, Mr. Jordan Diskin. Stan explained that son Jordie was dressed as a Russian cabdriver(both sides of Jordie's family are Russian).
We missed my sister since she is no longer in Chicago for these events, miss you Mich!
Enjoy the pics.

No comments: